One Direction top ‘social media presence’ chart across all social websites!
LETS GO CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY!
Social chart website Starcount has named One Direction as the most successful X Factor act ever in terms of online presence.
The website awarded points to artists based on popular social network activity including Facebook likes, Twitter followers and YouTube views.
One Direction top the charts across all forms of networks and easily beat Leona Lewis into second place..
1. One Direction (117m points)
2. Leona Lewis (27.8m points)
3. Cher Lloyd (26m points)
4. Little Mix (9.7m points)
5. Matt Cardle (5.8m points)
6. X Factor Australia (4.4m points)
7. Frankie Cocozza (4.3m points)
8. Jedward (4.1m points)
9. Rebecca Ferguson (4m points)
10. Amelia Lily (3.4m points)