Jedward compete in the first Eurovision Semi-Final! Song 18!
JEDWARD ARE ON TONIGHT!
That’s right…Jedward has already made an impression on Baku, they arrived to a press conference dressed as popcorn and also chucking popcorn into the audience..no joke, watch below!
Tonight, the First Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast LIVE from the Baku Crystal Hall in Baku, Azerbaijan, where 18 countries will compete for just 10 places in the Grand Final
The broadcast will be hosted by Nargiz, Eldar and Leyla who are all eager to welcome the millions of viewers to Baku for tonight’s show!
The 18 acts competing in the First Semi-Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:
- Montenegro: Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro
- Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
- Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
- Latvia: Anmary - Beautiful Song
- Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus
- Romania: Mandinga - Zaleilah
- Switzerland: Sinplus - Unbreakable
- Belgium: Iris – Would You
- Finland: Pernilla - När Jag Blundar
- Israel: Izabo - Time
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song (Oh Oh – Uh – Oh Oh)
- Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love
- Denmark: Soluna Samay - Should’ve Known Better
- Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
- Hungary: Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
- Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo
- Moldova: Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar
- Ireland: Jedward - Waterline