25 reasons why the X Factor USA is a good move for Britney Spears
Miss Britney Spears – Why the X Factor is a good move..
After just two days on the X Factor I saw how the X Factor experience might not be a good one for Britney – I worried about TMZ getting back on her case and for her health in general. With the reports of walk-outs and those bitten nails there seemed to be a bit of evidence to back these fears up.
Rather than worry about her though (not sure why I do so much she’s older than me!) I decided to remind myself of all the good things that the X Factor can do for Britney..can you think of any more?
- Connecting with her fans and the public – since her conservator-ship Britney has been pretty restricted in movements and her public appearances – this is a step towards more freedom for the singer
- Being in peoples homes every week via the TV – such an important marketing tool
- Confidence builder
- A new fresh project for her
- Something to give her pride and a sense of achievement
- Money! All that security, legal bills etc ain’t cheap!
- To prove to her family and judges that she is on the road to recovery
- To prove she is mentally stable enough to make her own decisions
- Strengthen her relationship with Jason Trawick
- To give the wider public a new impression of her
- Boost sales of her records/merchandise
- Perform on the show
- Show her caring/materal side to the contestants
- To share her knowledge of the business
- Something cool for her kids to see Mummy doing
- Transition into a different era of her career – perhaps more TV work?
- A chance to show off a more ‘polished’ physical appearance of herself
- It’s never a bad thing to be close to Simon Cowell and the SyCo brand
- It will open other doors to her
- Make her seem more accessible
- Give her fans some controlled Britney news and gossip
- Hopefully provide a new media focus for her career
- Keep her up-to date with current music and trends
- Learn some new skills
- Just imagine for a second that someone on her team wins this thing…this will be such a comeback for Britney..and who doesn’t love a bit of an underdog?